Machine Robo MR-02 Rod Drill
- Rod Drill is modeled after his character in the Japanese cartoon, "Revenge of Cronos"
- Also known as Screw Head in the 80's GoBot's cartoon
- Stands roughly 5 inches tall in robot mode, and is 5 inches long in drill mode
- Highly articulated robot mode! Has 18 points of articulation
- Has die-cast parts!
- Has rolling wheels in drill mode
- Fully modular display platform can be changed up in many ways and combines with others
- 2 arm blades
- Alternate short and long drills
- Fully modular display platform
102 – Reward points