Star Wars: The Retro Collection Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard)
Lando Calrissian changed from a schemer to a leader. When his old friend Han was held captive by Jabba the Hutt, Lando joined Princess Leia in a mission to rescue him.
Kids and collectors can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars Retro Collection! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars Retro Collection includes Star Wars action figures from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including movies and live-action series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 3.75-inch-scale Retro Collection figure is detailed to look like the Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard) character from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring design and detailing inspired by 1970s Star Wars figures.
Includes: Figure and 2 accessories.
- STAR WARS RETRO COLLECTION: The Star Wars Retro Collection features design and detailing inspired by the original 1970s Star Wars action figures
- KENNER-INSPIRED PACKAGING: The Star Wars Retro Collection 3.75-inch-scale collector figures feature classic Kenner branding, as well as packaging treated with a weathered look (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- ENTERTAINMENT-INSPIRED DESIGN: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard) toy, inspired by Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- MOVIE-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Retro Collection Star Wars action figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories, including a removable helmet, and makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- KENNER-INSPIRED ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: These Star Wars collector figures, featuring five points of articulation, can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections
Ages 4 and up
âš ï¸ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
*Card may contain wear from factory packaging.